Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

Howdy You All,
    I just wanted to introduce myself to the Missouri Board. A little info about me: I am 24 and a student attending SEMO University and graduating this spring (if I can keep myself from fishing too much! hehe). I just started crappie fishing (really into it) 2 years ago. A friend of mine took me down to Grenanda, MS and the first two fish I caught weighed 2# and 2 1/4#, I was hooked from then on. I live in Southeast Missouri around Cape Girardeau. The lake I fish the most is the Wapp, but hit Clearwater occassionally. The last two springs I meet a friend (the one mentioned earlier) down at Enid Lake. We try to catch the spawn there, then come up and try to catch it at Wapp. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everybody and I have learned a lot from you all, and hope I can provide some help to anyone I can. ( I have a thread posted on the main forum about the Renosky red super glow shad jig, if you all know of any please let me know.)
    Thanks,The Rascal
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey rascal glad to see ya on the mo board,Mississippi has a way of getting in your blood, i have been going down for 3 years and am counting down the day's till i go back.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie