Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got out for a while today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got out for a while today.

Got to Lake Waynoka today when the sun was just hittin the trees. Wanted to fish the morning before the daytime wind hit. Had a pretty good day. Caught plenty of fish today with big fish being 13"er and one just under 12. The rest were all either right at nine or just below. kept enough 9"s to have a meal for my wife and I. Got another black nose today also. Thats the 3rd one this fall out of that lake. All fish were caught on the jigs I posted pictures of last night. They loved the white and blue today........
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time. Nice report, nice pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pics. Sounds like you got them fish figured out. Are the whites and blacks in deep water together?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EFslabs View Post
    Nice pics. Sounds like you got them fish figured out. Are the whites and blacks in deep water together?
    Yeah they are...... Hell man, Im catching every species in that lake out there suspended in 20ft of water. Catfish, ring perch, Large mouth, gills, And even a few very small walleye. Its a weird lake but whatever. Seems on the predictable lakes I cant catch chit so Ill take unpredictable!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

EF is predictable but it's not easy.
    That's way the same handful of guys are successful all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    EF is predictable but it's not easy.
    That's way the same handful of guys are successful all the time.
    Couldnt agree more. Last winter folks told me to fish shallow up in the creeks with jigs under a cork because thats what they were gettinem on. Tried............................ Failed............. A few times. I mean, I caught some but not like folks were talkin gettin 75-100. I know its not an easy lake. I never go to paint creek and come home empty handed. Always have good days there. I live so much closer to ef than paint but man its almost worth my trip.

Ive always thought folks that catch fish at East Fork CONSISTANTLY must be pretty good. I tell ya if it werent for that lake I would think I was one hell of a fisherman. Headin to east fork next week. Ill gettem figured out someday at that place. Youda thought I woulda figured that place out 20 trips ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish crazed, myself and some of the guys i work with were at lake waynoka just the other day installing a hot tub and and a safetycover on a poool up there. Beautiful lil lake if i have to say.
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

nice pic... good to see someone smile while holding nice crappie...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio_Crappie_Boy View Post
    Nice fish crazed, myself and some of the guys i work with were at lake waynoka just the other day installing a hot tub and and a safetycover on a poool up there. Beautiful lil lake if i have to say.
    Its def a pretty lake. Its only about 350 acres but has lots of cove water. You get to riding around in the boat and headin back in all the coves it seems bigger than that.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet it does. And again man great catch.
    O_C_B

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast