Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we are having problems with baby Shad stingers and three colors

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default we are having problems with baby Shad stingers and three colors

in the process of making the baby Shad Stinger and three colors . We had definitely are having quite a time . The process of making these is very simple but the problem is getting the them to attach to the tail but we go through the process. First of all we cut the tail of the baby Shad Stinger and replace it back into the mold and then we put a back other in the mold and we put the mold back to gather and try to shoot the belly to attach everything else. The problem is that we do not have enough hot liquid to go down to attach the tail properly they were pulling off right and left . I've enclosed a picture of what happened. We definitely wanted to pass this on to all you guys in plastic baits and to my customers. I apologize recently for trying to do something that I should a research better you will run about 1% in the mold of holding together on the tail. The rest would pull off. So we are no longer going to even try to shoot three colors on the baby Shad Stinger I have enclosed a picture of my mishap in again I apologize to everyone for something I should've researched a little bit better.[/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you said the other night that you were not going to make anymore three color baits.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    I thought you said the other night that you were not going to make anymore three color baits.
    yeah, I know but I kinda promised to see if we might get these out to these guys but I deftly do not want to make any more after this order. It's if I can do it. I just got new baby shed Stinger molds in today so we'll be posting some stuff on them. But rest assured that I will not be making any more in three color stuff with the exception of maybe one or two

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

what a difference molds make we just got our Jacob baby Shad Stinger molds. Today and believe me there is a big difference in the way they preform we went out and tried to shoot three colors with success. We definitely got the tails to attach solid I think that you will agree with me that the shads look a lot better than my old ones. We will continue to use the old molds with two colors. The new molds we got today, we will shoot three on special occasions but we really don't want to believe me. I've enclosed a picture of what I shot today to let you guys take a quick peek.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They look much better.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azslabber View Post
    They look much better.
    thank you they definitely are fun to work with the inch and a half is awesome it is the cutest little baby Shad Stinger I think there is I'm dying to get that sucker in the water.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like those a lot better than the old mold....even if you only use one or two colors I would use the new mold....its just a better looking bait.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

thoes look awsome snake great looking baits
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    I like those a lot better than the old mold....even if you only use one or two colors I would use the new mold....its just a better looking bait.
    thank you G3. We definitely know that they are a lot better looking bait and we will continue to use them over the other ones I probably will sell the old molds.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie josh View Post
    thoes look awsome snake great looking baits
    thank you if you seen that inch and a half up close. You would definitely like it it is one sweet looking little bait

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast