Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pinnacle Limit rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pinnacle Limit rods

Anyone fished the Pinnacle limit rods? I was thinking of getting a few 12ft for guests to fish out the back.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

I use the 12ft. ones for spiderrigging with 1oz. weight. No problem whatso ever. Even caught a few 3lb. green carp by accident. You cant beat the price

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

i like my 12' for trolling/longlining but area little heavy for jiggin. like wilbur said you cant beat the price and if you use them in rod holders they're great.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

They are great for trolling.

Post Thanks / Like

don, i got 12 of them and they work great for slow trolling, wouldn't even think about using them for jiging way to heavy. i have brought 8 to 9lb channel cats right over the side of boat. you also can see the smallest of bites on them.

greg

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I used them the first year I started trolling so I could get in cheap to make sure I liked it. I have used 4 or 5 differant rods since then and for the money they are a great rod. Wanted to by some more of them from Monkscrappie.com but he did not have the 12 ft rods anymore. He has another rod in the same price range but not sure of the quality on them.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I used them the first year I started trolling so I could get in cheap to make sure I liked it. I have used 4 or 5 differant rods since then and for the money they are a great rod. Wanted to by some more of them from Monkscrappie.com but he did not have the 12 ft rods anymore. He has another rod in the same price range but not sure of the quality on them.
    I like the Panfish (orange tip) 12 ft better than the Silstar; however, we are out of them also. Waiting on "slow boat from China".

Monk Monk's Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Try GRIZZLY JIG

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

WEEKLY SPECIALS 4 for 50 can't beat the price, they're some tough poles
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!