Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: molds for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default molds for sale

I have a few molds that I would like to sell. I would like to sell these molds together and do not really want to split them up. However, later if I cannot sell them as a whole, I might split them up.

One mold is a 6 cavity 1.5 inch curly tail grub mold. It is a bears mold and shoots a good bait. The original price for this mold is $59.50. It has been used quite a bit but is still in very good shape.

Another mold is a 12 cavity 1 inch curly tail grub mold. It is a bass tackle mold and has only been used 2 times. It is still like brand new. It is a 59 dollar mold. It shoots a real nice little bait as well.

The other mold is a 12 cavity tube jig mold. It has 6 cavities that are the smooth style tube and 6 cavities that are the ribbed style tube. This mold does not cut the tails. These tubes are the perfect size for crappie. They are 1.75 inches long and make very nice sized baits. This mold has only been used two times and is still brand new. This mold cost me $120

The above mentioned molds are all aluminum injection molds and make very high quality baits. The remaining molds I have are the hard clear resin type molds from m-f plastics that are hand poured. These 5 molds cost about a total of 45 dollars. They include

A very small diameter 3 inch trout worm style mold in 3 cavity.
    A two inch curly tail southern pro style grub in 3 cavity.
    A 5 inch curly tail worm mold in two cavity.
    A two cavity 7 and a half inch split tail worm mold.
    A two cavity 8 and a half inch paddle tail type worm mold.

I have about $300 dollars invested in these molds and I would like to sell them all together for $155 dollars and that includes shipping fees that I will cover. Please let me know if you are interested. You could probably make a profit on them if you resold them single on ebay, I just do not want to fool with that.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

i'm interested in the trout worm mold do you have any pictures and how much do you want for it?

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry, I already sold these molds and no longer have them. I forgot to come back to this post and mention it. Sorry about that.