Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: a list of our plastic baits in jigs

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default a list of our plastic baits in jigs

we're posting a picture of the plastic baits that we will continue to manufacture after viewing the picture. I will comment on each plastic bait on the colors that are a valuable make a copy of this post for your own personal record.
    [/IMG]
    okay on baits 67. Available in two colors baits 61. Available in two colors bait 58 solid color only baits 69 are jelly jigs. They will stay the same on my listing on my price sheet in they are available in many colors and combinations baits 68. Available in two colors baits 63 solid colors on 2" in 3" the 11/2" is available in two colors bait 51 solid colors only baits 70. Available in two colors . Please note that on some of these plastic baits you may have three colors but make sure that you PM me first I apologize if there has been any confusion and I appreciate your guys very much. We did not change too much of anything only the 2 inch and 3 inch baits 63. That's the only thing that we've changed in our lineup. If you have any questions at all. PM me.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey snake, how does bait 58 perform in the water? Great looking baits by the way.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LCRooster View Post
    Hey snake, how does bait 58 perform in the water? Great looking baits by the way.
    the bait performs good in the water.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

nice baits, I finally got to make a few today snake. I just used some of that old plastic again. I did not do anything special though

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    nice baits, I finally got to make a few today snake. I just used some of that old plastic again. I did not do anything special though
    I am happy that you got to make a few baits today. I bet you it felt good to shoot a few thank you for all your support you been a dear friend and I appreciated.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Snake, it did feel good to shoot some baits. I have to do it every once in a while to make sure I still know how to do it right and to be able to remember my safety stuff. I burned my finger real bad one time. You have been a good friend to me as well and have certainly been generous in helping me out and sending me things that a lot of other people would not do. Thanks a bunch

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They say Snake is a good guy..........when he's asleep. :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Snake, it did feel good to shoot some baits. I have to do it every once in a while to make sure I still know how to do it right and to be able to remember my safety stuff. I burned my finger real bad one time. You have been a good friend to me as well and have certainly been generous in helping me out and sending me things that a lot of other people would not do. Thanks a bunch
    you are welcome my friend. We will be posting some tricks of the trade today you asked about it. So I decided to share with the other guys.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    you got that right. Always keep one eye open.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

The only problem is, I dont think he sleeps
    Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post