Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: to the people that may be concerned on our plastic baits

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default to the people that may be concerned on our plastic baits

please note we have made some big changes regarding our plastic baits were the people that have been contacting me. We are no longer making 2 color and are plastic tubes or tube skirts we are making other changes so please contact me for more information some of the plastic baits are too time-consuming for what we get out of them. There will be major changes in our lineup again contact me for further informationregarding baby Shad stingers there will be no changes regarding jelly jigs. No changes. All other plastic baits will be changed.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake, I know very well how time consuming it can be. I hope the changes go over well

Post Thanks / Like

Snake

Are you gonna post a photo of what you're going to be carrying like you did before??

Fatman

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Snake

Are you gonna post a photo of what you're going to be carrying like you did before??

Fatman
    That would be a good idea for sure.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, we will . Nothing has changed only I won't be making certain plastic baits and two colors but we will definitely post pictures of what we're going to do. We are discontinuing some of our plastic baits the tube skirts will only be made in one color only certain baits will be this way. I would say the majority of the plastic baits that you will have or be able to have two colors . We will try to post this when I get time.

www.bobsjigs.com