Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIFLES for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow RIFLES for sale

I have a .243 remington BDL left hand bolt action with mount and rings........ $400.00
    I have a .22 mag marlin stainless and synthetic w/ simmons 3-9x32 .............$175
    I have a .243 Browning Lever Action "BLR" with scope mount and rings.......... $400

No problems with any of them, just looking to buy a few new ones....

[email protected]

docwaldo is offline Moderator LA Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

black widow, i gave up deer hunting when i realized how much fun it was to crappie fish in the winter. BUT if i was still deer hunting i would take that LH bdl off your hands. i shoot leftie and those bad boys are hard to find. i have a .257 weatherby magnum, a browning a-bolt .270, a bdl 25-06 and another weatherby magnum .270. all left handed. i also have four left handed shotguns. my favorite is a left handed remington 1100, .410. it is the sweetest little gun ever. wish my dad would have had this gun when i was a kid. it kicks like a .22 and has a vent rib barrel. it is really a cool piece.

i would love to add to my collection, especially since obama is doing everything he can to take them away from us.

good luck. left handed rifles are hard to sell until you find a leftie that needs one. then they sell like hotcakes.

doc
    Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Doc, how do you like that 257 wby? I need to get a new rifle for next year & have always liked the ballistics for that round. I'm currently shooting a 30-06 Rem 700 BDl & love the gun but it's as old as I am...dad bought it in 1975 & it's looking pretty rough. How's the recoil on the weatherby?
    SeaArk Stealth 186 w/ 115 Mercury Optimax & 21p Powertech prop.

docwaldo is offline Moderator LA Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that .257 is the sweetest gun i have ever hunted with. it is a flat shooting, very fast bullet. it basically is a 6mm bullet with a 7mm magnum shell casing. i remember when i got it back about 30 years ago, the box said it was suitable for hunting any animal on the north american continent. hehehe

i loved it so much i bought another 25 caliber, the 25-06, but the wby is still my absolute favorite. the bullets can get kinda pricey though. but if you shoot where you want, it NEVER takes more than one shot. hehehe

doc
    Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackwidow
    Man, I have been looking far and wide for a left-handed .243. Would love to see it and most likely take it off your hands! I'll give you a call!

Lynden
    All fishing, all the time!

Post Thanks / Like

doc, i hear ya on the crappie in the winter. Thats why I have a camp at larto. Hunt in the early and late hours on the islands, fish from 10-2. Works well.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the pictures....

Post Thanks / Like

Blackwidow,
    Are you including the scope with the bolt action .243?

Post Thanks / Like

No . It is my Nikon Monarch. It sells for the $400.00 alone.
    It is NOT included.

Post Thanks / Like

OK --thanks. that is what I thought from the 1st post, but the picture had the scope on, so I thought it worth asking! Don't know when I can make it down that way, but am interested!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast