Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Brawl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Brawl

DON Y. AND CRAPPIEPAPPY
    You both put on a good one this year nice prizes.
    I hope to do better in the spring, i would like to win first place LOL :p
    Everyone that was there, hope to see you all next year or again this fall at eden. Fishing will be a 100% better from this week on.I have a camper on this lake and ill post reports for you all. KILLER

Tim Davis keep me posted on them big tournaments coming next year thx .KILLER KEN PALMER

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question WB fishing reports....

OK Killer ..... where's those reports ? And I don't want just a count of how many fish you caught, either !! I want to know if and when the fish come to the docks and shallow brush, water conditons (level, temp, clarity), and time of day that's most productive....LOL!!

And you're welcome ... yes, there were some pretty nice prizes in this one. I hope you've done your part, and sent emails or made calls to the Sponsors and thanked them for being so generous and supportive to our tournaments. I put a lot of time and effort, along with Don Y, to convince the Sponsors to donate to our tournament series. I've already sent e-mails to all of this years Sponsors ... and expect Don Y will do the same when he gets back from vacation. But, we need more of the "other" anglers to do the same, or we could start losing some of our Sponsors. They EXPECT us "tournament officials" to appreciate their donations ... but when the participants in general start sending thanks and showing their appreciation for the fine products and donations ... then they are more convinced that they are reaching the fishing public (aka customers or potential customers).

Take care, behave yourself, and keep sinking that brush !! ......cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cp

Hey CP:

How about posting a sticky thread with a list of all the sponsors and their mailing address or web sites or phone numbers and email address.

That might helps everyone find them faster and make some orders and keep them as sponsors. What do you thinK?

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    OK Killer ..... where's those reports ? And I don't want just a count of how many fish you caught, either !! I want to know if and when the fish come to the docks and shallow brush, water conditons (level, temp, clarity), and time of day that's most productive....LOL!!

And you're welcome ... yes, there were some pretty nice prizes in this one. I hope you've done your part, and sent emails or made calls to the Sponsors and thanked them for being so generous and supportive to our tournaments. I put a lot of time and effort, along with Don Y, to convince the Sponsors to donate to our tournament series. I've already sent e-mails to all of this years Sponsors ... and expect Don Y will do the same when he gets back from vacation. But, we need more of the "other" anglers to do the same, or we could start losing some of our Sponsors. They EXPECT us "tournament officials" to appreciate their donations ... but when the participants in general start sending thanks and showing their appreciation for the fine products and donations ... then they are more convinced that they are reaching the fishing public (aka customers or potential customers).

Take care, behave yourself, and keep sinking that brush !! ......cp
    Regards,

Moose1am