Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark Twain 10 / 19

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain 10 / 19

Fish are still hangin in Shell Branch, Wound up with a limit of nice crappie, I didn't measure but I'd say they where 10 1/2 to 11 1/2 and fat. Still using minnows and fishing 10 - 11 feet down next to trees, found one cedar that had 8 keepers on it, 11 feet down in 13 feet of water. Water temp was mid 60's again ( by noon ) still 6 feet over and the weather was slightly chilly till 1:00 or so then it was nice, was only suppose to get to 62 but I'd say it was closer to 70 by 3:00.
    Met Crappie Dan today, seems he knows just about everyone I know. Dan If you need help with camera bring it by sometime, I'd call first, you never know about me, if I'm home are not. I'll e-mail you my number
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Mongo. Sounds like a good day. I like these cool days in the fall.

Post Thanks / Like

dang mongo! tearin em up! you leave any for the rest of us? lol

Post Thanks / Like

way to go,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mongo82 View Post
    Fish are still hangin in Shell Branch, Wound up with a limit of nice crappie, I didn't measure but I'd say they where 10 1/2 to 11 1/2 and fat. Still using minnows and fishing 10 - 11 feet down next to trees, found one cedar that had 8 keepers on it, 11 feet down in 13 feet of water. Water temp was mid 60's again ( by noon ) still 6 feet over and the weather was slightly chilly till 1:00 or so then it was nice, was only suppose to get to 62 but I'd say it was closer to 70 by 3:00.
    Met Crappie Dan today, seems he knows just about everyone I know. Dan If you need help with camera bring it by sometime, I'd call first, you never know about me, if I'm home are not. I'll e-mail you my number
    Thank You, Mongo. Was a pleasure to meet you. Just came home today. Had 7 on minnr's tuesday, as I told you. 8 wednesday, 10 thursday, an 8 friday. Now all you other CDC member's sit down, "please". I switched to a jig the last 3 day's. I no, you can't believe it. LOL. Used black an chartuse, 10 ft. down, depth didn't matter. Fish size was unreal. Had 1 over 13" last 3 day's. Friday was great, 1 over 13, 4 over 12, 1, 11 1/2, other 2 were 10 or better. Weather was cool in the morn's, water temp ran around 64 degree's an warmed up to 68. Went by myself, an low an behold, he was in the back seat again. "Man", you can count on this guy. He's a pretty good guide too. Put me on all these fish. Taught me patience with those jig's. And again, he didn't catch a fish. Was a great trip. Thank You, Lord. Good Luck To All.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats fellas sounds like ya'll are on some good fish,what a fall!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

nice going, wow what a report, I glad the crappie are back on the jig again, it was rough early this summer but now all is as it should be. congrats. on the good catch.