Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Per popular request, I just installed tapatalk on Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Per popular request, I just installed tapatalk on Crappie.com

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps. Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply: Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing: Ability to search by topics and posts: Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!: Check out Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF for more information!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default tapatalk

Today my Droid phone keeps telling me this forum is native click ok or to learn more about tapatalk for android. I click cancel but it keeps coming up clicked. Ok and it wants me to buy a app for $2.99.

Post Thanks / Like

I have an iPhone, not sure what to tell you. I thought the ap for the iPhone was .99 but now that I look I see it is $2.99. They musta increased it. Sorry. You can still look at crappie.com through any browser on a smart phone. But the ap is cool.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I have it on my Iphone and Ipad---its a good way to send pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not real smart...and maybe a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil ignorant. I like the app for the functionality, but haven't figured out how to post from it.

AdAm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Micropterus salmoides View Post
    I'm not real smart...and maybe a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil ignorant. I like the app for the functionality, but haven't figured out how to post from it.

AdAm
    The free version won't allow you to post.

Post Thanks / Like

I paid for it.

Adam

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are way to HI-TECH for me.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Slab,

Thank you for all that you do always trying to make c.c. Better for all of us. I too have an I-Phone and am posting now from it. All I did was google c.c. and go to the main forum page. When it appeared I just added it to the home screen on the phone. It turned into an app button. You can move apps on the I-Phone by holding any one down until they all wiggle. To delete an app just hit the "x" on the app itself. To move an app to another area on the phone just slide it.

Now when I am not at the main computer I just click on the button. I can read posts or comment on posts using the phone keypad. Still we thank you for always having our best interest at heart.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.