Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bamboo Bamboo Bamboo more free plants

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bamboo Bamboo Bamboo more free plants

okay jcd , junie and who else is looking to start a bamboo stand. these plants will have root and stalks. now lets not have a bunch of guys that say yes and then don't want to suffer the cost of shipping. Pm me or just send me your email address. This will be in early november..

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot these plants grow to about 15-18 feet and up to 2 inches in diameter. My friend says she will have and I quote "tons of plants" as she is renting a back hoe so I'm thinking 100 plants?? of course I'm going to take a lot of the straight bamboo If you live close to st louis bring your truck.....

Post Thanks / Like

Rich, just a few questions about the boo. How long would it take the boo to reach a height of 15-18 ft? how hard is it to keep it in check, without it overtaking everything.....is that even possible? I've got a friend who has a farm with bottom land that borders a small creek. The field is overgrown, I'd like to approach him about planting some boo along the creek banks, but don't know enough about it, and certainly don't want to create a disaster.

Post Thanks / Like

over with due heart problems sorry guys