Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I like adding facebook friends with crappie profile pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I like adding facebook friends with crappie profile pics.

As a group there are few places I go with more like minded folks than CC. Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see anywhere where we can post our Facebook accts so we can add people with crappies in their profile pics to my facebook friends. CC even has a place for ICQ, why not facebook? There are a bunch of folks here I'd like to know better and be friends with. It seem people just add anyone willy nilly to their facebook friends list no matter what. Me, I'm a bit choosy. If I don't know someone or like them, I don't add them to my friends, but there are a bunch here I'd happily add.

There are a bunch of folks here who are top notch quality friend material, and I'd like to add some more real friends to both real life and Facebook. What should we do about that?
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO,

I would hate to see this site diluted in any way. There are some of us that don't do FaceBook and I am concerned that postings might occur there that would deprive us from seeing them here.

If I have a vote it would be no. Maybe I am just to old to change. I really enjoy what's happening here.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER!!!
    I QUIT FISHIN, I ONLY GO CATCHIN NOW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good point, and that did cross my mind. I spend a good deal of time here and use Facebook as well because so many people I know are on it, and it's a good way to communicate. Personally, it doesn't effect how much time I spend here at all, but I'm good at resisting all the peripheral stuff there and I just use it for it's basic communication functionality. I used to use IM's quite a lot more, but Facebook has supplanted them. The only IM I really use anymore is GoogleTalk/Gmail, and I have a multi platform IM client called Pidgin that has all my old IM client contacts on it I check once in a while.

I seriously would never want to take people away from CC, but if people already use facebook and CC it would be cool to have them there and here as well. As great as CC is, it has limited communication features that are outclassed by Facebooks communication options.
    Good things come to those who bait.