Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Morse Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morse Lake

I just wanted to give a fishing report for Morse Lake, located in Cicero/Noblesville. I am new to sight and thought I could be some help. I have been several times this year and surprisingly have done well. For you that do not have boats, several people have been fishing off the docks at red bridge and the marina. The whole month of January has produced nice fish. I have been fishing in about 15’ of water adjacent to some 6’ of water with lots of cover. Water temperature has been between 40 to 43.5 degrees making these fish yoyo between depths. I fish several lakes in the state and am heading to Hovey Lake this Sunday with grasshopper. We will post a report and tell you how we did. In the mean time good fish’n.
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

I am anxiously awaiting that Hovey report!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think with the weather dropping we are waiting until Sunday the 26th. It is a long drive to freeze. We did have a chance to hit Morse again yesterday around 3:00pm. It is in my back yard so did not care about weather. I was curious to see what the fish would do with the weather. We brought home 10 fish, still in the 15’ range. Water temp was 39.6 degrees. Some people still fishing docks!
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

How far is Lake Hovey from Lake Morse?

Post Thanks / Like

it is 3.5 hour drive
    Michael