Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Extreme Fishing Concepts Sale

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Extreme Fishing Concepts Sale

From now through the Month of October we are having a 15% off sale on all rod holders and rod holder equipment (both Santee and Driftmaster) to Crappie.com members only. To take advantage you must go to the bottom of the shopping cart to the comments section and say "Saw this on Crappie.com". The website will not show your reduced price but I will reduce it at the time of shipment. In order for the website to show it, I must reduce the price to everyone and this is for Crappie.com only. Take the amount of your order and reduce it by 15% to get your price. Merchandise is ready for immediate shipment. If you have questions or want to order by phone just call 336-249-6782 between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm any day. Thanks Crappie.com.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

OH! I forgot the website. Visit us at Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Hey folks, if you looking at or considering this set up, best take advantage of the sale. I ordered and received the temporary base and the 2 rod holder as shown (driftmaster style). Arrived today, and had to see if it would fit on my 04 Tracker PT 175. It does fit very well, is secure with the mount as it is. Takes 1 minute to install the base on a cleat, mount the included driftmaster rod holder on the base, and our ready to go. I plan on leaving the base on (semi-permanent) and just removing the T bar as needed. Base appears to be solid and should hold up for years. Could work good for people who move around to other boats, etc. No, I did not receive any compensation for this other than the 15% off, just like it says above. You could probably mount this set up just about anywhere if you're willing to mount a eye bolt/additional cleat on your boat, which i am considering doing.
    Last edited by jimp; 10-25-2010 at 07:46 PM.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.