Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton

first off i would like to thank beagle [mike] frosty [mike] gator [mike] and pvasst1 [mike] for leaving 2 limits for the b&b team [bender & buzzy] beautiful day no wind lots of fish. unloaded at ruark bluff hunted around for fish snopper scope says fish. action fast. water temp 67
    depth 20 ft.
    slab buster jigs root beer & char. 1/16 oz. orange jig head [buzzys special]
    fished brush piles and drop offs
    thanks bender for another good day

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Bender and Buzzy! Sounds like you two had some fun for sure. I'm looking forward to getting up there later this week, so y'all save a limit for radio!
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day, congrats on the catch.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Buzzy for a great day we are now off the minnow bite and on the jig bite. I even got a new bait bucket for next year. Never had a bait bucket before, always had minnow buckets until I found a bait bucket in my boat.:D.

Found the fish on the channel drop with shad and when you find them the bite is fast and furious. I used a double rig with root beer chart on the bottom and a Bobby Garland baby shad on top. Caught about the same number of fish on each so I would say once you find them it does not matter what you put in front of them they will nail it. Great day on Stockton!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done gents. Are you hitting the same brushpiles or having to move to find them?
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger397V View Post
    Well done gents. Are you hitting the same brushpiles or having to move to find them?
    We had to move from the brushpiles since the fish moved. Turned on the structure scan and went hunting. Took us several hours to find fish. They are moving to feed right now and there are so many shad that it is hard to predict where they are going to be. We fished serval spots with lots of shad but no fish. The lake is also starting to turn over with lots of dirty brown water. It also looked like Stockton had dropped a foot since last week. All I can gather from today is follow the channel until you see fish on your graph.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, congratulations on a fine day and you're most welcome. I told them you were coming and to cooperate when you got there, sounds like they listened. LOL! There sure are a lot of Mikes that fish that lake huh?

Post Thanks / Like

Great work gentlemen a falling lake thats trying to turn can be tough.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on another fine day guys! Buzzy is going to miss those minners.

Post Thanks / Like

OUTSTANDING REPORT you two, congrats on the good day, hope y'all have many more '

.mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast