Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Trip from Oct 16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Trip from Oct 16

I fish some huge under water trees in Maze Creek that are in about 25ft of water and today they were loaded with fish. I have 5 of them marked all within about 50 yards of each other and after fishing 2 of them had a limit of nice fish and a handful of shorts. In 2006 the lake was very low so I went around and marked stuff and took notes. I need to go up to pomme and do the same thing as those types of spots get a lot less pressure than those that are always visable. Makes the decision about where to go in the morning that much easier, although we all know how one day can be awesome and the next a bust on the same structure. Depends what the shad decide to do?

I know beagle man and others have been catching good numbers in shallow water. Seems like this time of year they can be everywhere.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

That was very wise of you to mark those trees while the water was down. It should pay off for a long time. How far down where the fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Fish were holding at 18-20ft.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

wow way to go.looks like your having fun finding the fish, got to love the cool weather bite, I do not find water that deep where I am fishing, but later say arround late nov. and early dec. we move to a little deeper water, I know Buzzy and Jr. found them way deep last year up in the dam area, good luck and keep on keeping on, it fun