Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MO CDC shirts have arrived. Delivery???

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MO CDC shirts have arrived. Delivery???

If anyone orderd a shirt and is planning on coming to the tournament next weekend let me know. I would like to drop off as many as I can to save me the shipping cost. I know some of you are a ways off and I am getting yours ready to ship now. Also if there is a way I could send all the guys from KC area up with one person to be distributed that would help. Just let me know if that will work for any of you guys. If not I will send them through the mail. I got put on short term disability until surgery and through recovery so money is getting tight. Thanks,Jared

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure when I will be back down, may not be til next spring. But I am not in a big hurry to get it so you can either send it or I will let you know when I am heading that way and we can meet up.

Post Thanks / Like

I will get them sent out tomorrow or Wed. morning. Sorry for the wait.

Post Thanks / Like

no problem, thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, first sorry to hear about the back, I really hope you get it fixed this time. I mucked mine up 3 years ago lifting a generator into the back of my truck and, man, it was misery. It still acts up on me from time to time. Good luck with the surgery.

My son and I plan on fishing the Truman 1-pole next weekend. Sorry I haven't kept up on things too good, I been spending all my free time lately on my other purpose in life, bow hunting. We can grab the shirts next weekend. Thanks.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great. I will add them to the tournament pile. Can't wait to get out of the house next weekend to see everyone.