Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Seeker, wanna go kill 'em Wednesday?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seeker, wanna go kill 'em Wednesday?

Wanna go fishing again Wednesday? The weather report shows it being all clear and i would like to see if i still have the ability to catch fish after this weekend. Answer on here and we will go. Guess where i got the news i am spending Thanksgiving? Scottsboro, at the wifes cousins house i was telling you about. Doesn't matter to me as long as there is plenty of food for the FATBOY!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, by the way, i told all the guys that you could absolutely kill em and i sure hated to see you get a boat. I told 'em if this guy gets a boat in the mid tennessee area, i am screwed. Getting out of here seeker, respond when you can.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, first of all thanks for speaking highly of me, I appreciate it. I would love to go Wednesday, but I have a doctors appointment. Is there any way you can go Thursday instead, I have all day Thursday. I just hope all this rain and weather patterns havent shut the fish off. I havent been back to Tims since me and you went, so I dont know what the water is like. If the fish are there, we can catch them. Let me know if you can go Thursday instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday is out. I have to pressure wash all day to try and refill the cash cow that i am draining for this fishing addiction. How about Monday?

Post Thanks / Like

If you go Wednesday, let me know how you do

Post Thanks / Like

I am going , have the boat on charge. How about that lightning? Not a photo nut, but that was some beautiful lightning? I think it is spelled lightening, but who cares.

Post Thanks / Like

It was one heck of a lightening storm. I got up and watched it for a little while. I wish I could go with you. Try different things if you go to Tims. Try the crystal shad bass assassins first, but be willing to try something new. The water clarity probably changed some after the rain. Fish real close to structure, I think they will be tight. Good luck