Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Been a while,...hasn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Been a while,...hasn't it?

Hello guys and gals;
    Been a while since I was last on the site here. Well,...I have been busy with the amateur radio hobby and August was so hot I did not even bother going fishing much.
    I did get out a couple times or so in September,though. Since that time I have also been home shopping and I have found my first house here in Bluffton,In. I will be moving into the house about the middle of next month. I will even have a garage to keep the boat in. Also,I invested in my first HF radio,...a Yaesu FT-950 HF/50 mhz rig. Not hooked up yet as I will wait until I move to get that up and going,...they don't allow antennas here at the apartment complex I live at now. I will send photos of the radio shortly and then later on when I have my "shack" set up,I'll send photos of that as well!
    Well,anyway,...it is nice to be back after a long absence from the site. Nice to see a new look to the message boards,too!

73s
    Lundman A-14
    KC9SYJ
    147.060 on Bluffton,In. repeater for now

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you are still kickin. Congrads on your house and will be looking forward to your pics. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p