Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks and Recogntion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks and Recogntion

As many of you know we recently had our first ever, North end Ky. Lake get together. I hope everyone had a great time (I hear I did). :o

When I first threw the idea out there a few people chimed in and said they'd like to come. Over time the list grew to the point that it was starting to become a little overwhelming for me. Thank god for good friends! We pulled it off! Just wish the fish would have cooperated! We learned a lot from this one and hopefully the next one will be even better.

I want to publicly thank the following people/CDC members for their personal contributions to the event.

Ifish, mrdux, Buffalo13, Sixfin, BIGBADDAD, Mark (Mickey Mouse) Ridl who drove 5 hrs pull'n a camper just to help me cook, Madonna Cox and Judy Jones who took pictures of the shindig, all the members that brought supplies and/or made donations toward the cost of food and such, and all the wives that chipped in on the great food, deserts, beverages, and preparation. Oh!!! And my wife Brenda for having every right to, but not, hitting me over the head with a skillet Saturday night! She Should have! :D

I also want to thank and recognize the following individuals and companies for going way beyond my wildest expectations in supplying door prizes for our event.

Jack Wells of B'n'M Pole Company (Great guy and really cares about our sport).
    Gander Mountain of Paducah
    Judy's Fishing Depot
    Russ Bailey (Midwest Crappie Show and Guide Service)
    CanePole
    mrdux (Three Rivers Taxidermy)
    Slab (Our fearless leader here on Crappie.com)
    Sixfin
    FLW

I know I have missed some, so please chime in on this post with any I have left out. I still haven't fully recovered from the Mason jar! :D

Special thanks th Big Bear Resort for putting up with us.

This picture shows just how much fun we had. Anytime a 6' 4" mouse shows up at your party, you know you're have'n a good time!
    :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a good time,sorry we had to leave Sat!!! What was in the fruit jar ... my pickel juice???
    Thanks to all that helped
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Great time. Thanks to all for putting this on. You out did yourselves. Those who missed it, well you missed a great one.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you all had a great time!!!!!!! C'mon guys post some more pics so we can be more jealous.

fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Mistake

I put down the wrong name for mrdux's business. It is not Three Rivers Taxidermy.

It is
    5 Rivers Taxidermy.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!