Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing around with my new plastic bait which we you're calling the scorpion

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Messing around with my new plastic bait which we you're calling the scorpion

we wanted to make up but few more different colors to display.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I want one of every color. Snake I am so jealous. One day maybe I will have the chance to make some more. I am doing well in college so thats good. those look mighty fine

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some neat looking critters! LIke the colors too.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys. I went fishing tonight and only managed to catch one perch in one channel catfish on one of those critters they are really awesome in the water. They look good guys and they have a good action no problem on the tail at all, but the crappie did not come in so it may be the end for right now. They may come back in later on in November, yes I did not put a boat in River fishing off a dock in about 20 feet of water. They may have moved to deeper water. It's funny I have a nice boat but I never use it . I guess I've gotten used to too many years on the bank.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I'm never going to catch up!!!!!!!!!! Those look great! way to show off your pouring skills with the first bait! I know that took some time. I bet a blue gill would nail it rigged with just a light wire worm hook, twitch on top.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Man I'm never going to catch up!!!!!!!!!! Those look great! way to show off your pouring skills with the first bait! I know that took some time. I bet a blue gill would nail it rigged with just a light wire worm hook, twitch on top.
    if you want to see something really cool in the water. They are it. They definitely do a good job as far as performing good action in the tail like alloys with most the twisters. But with the little legs sticking out they have a different type of jigging action. It's more like a swim along with the tail behind Wakeling all over the place. Hope to work on them some more . I think it's pretty interesting making up the different color patterns . I have a ball at doing this. I go nuts trying to figure out what to put together is I opened up my cabinet and I probably have over 86 different colors to play with . I sure do enjoy working with Perl it is awesome when you blended in with other colors .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Those are Kick A$$.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pondhopper View Post
    Those are Kick A$$.
    yes I definitely have something that looks hot in the water were dying to try different color combinations . We are going to try something. Maybe today we're gonna try 4 different colors on one single bait. And then if that works. I'm going to go for broke and try five .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    we wanted to make up but few more different colors to display.
    [/IMG]
    adding another picture of this plastic bait that we call the scorpion which we have 4 colors on it.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking colors!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast