Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: okay guys here it is crappie creature with twister tail

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default okay guys here it is crappie creature with twister tail

these are awesome. That's all I got to say about them guys.
    [/IMG]
    also be watching for my new baby Shad Stenger it will be a size smaller than the one that we've been posting it is a sweetheart be watching my post in the future will be featuring new baits through the winter.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice lookin bait !!!!!!!!!!! Snake ya need to go fishin more LOL. I'd try molding plastic baits but I got enough fishing hobbies already!!!!!

Fatman

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Nice lookin bait !!!!!!!!!!! Snake ya need to go fishin more LOL. I'd try molding plastic baits but I got enough fishing hobbies already!!!!!

Fatman
    thank you fat man, I just haven't got time to go fishing any more hardly at all to busy with the plastic baits in making jigs, you're going to have to p.m. me your address so I can send you some goodies.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I would make my own plastic baits but the molds and everything are expensive and I really think that I am better off just buying what I want and need from Snake......his new JellyJigs look great and I should have some here anyday now. If they get here before Saturday I may be able to give a report on them Sunday.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Your on the right track , They look great . They will out produce the flat tail. Thats a fact not a guess.

Post Thanks / Like

great job, i will be looking for it, you know the color

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for all the great comments. We will be out working with some of those tomorrow. The ones I posted Rick had set in the mold so I just took a picture, but we will try to make up some new stuff tomorrow for you to look at I will post it right here.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

to me looks like a hellgramite sorta.....hmmmm smallmouth oh yeah.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    to me looks like a hellgramite sorta.....hmmmm smallmouth oh yeah.
    it does look like something that lives in the water similar to what you are talking about. Yes, I think the smallmouth would go ape over them.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

It does look like a smallie killer or even a big blue gill bait. The bait looks great! I bet a light wire jig head and SLOW reeled they would hammer it
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax