Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sangchris

Post Thanks / Like

Default sangchris

went out on sangchris thursday and friday and caught some rally nice fish. two of us had a limit on thursday and three of us were just shy of two limits friday. most of the females were plump full of eggs.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Slab Slayer,

Glad to hear you caught a nice limit of crappie...What was the biggest out of the two days?...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

just over 14 inches. the other guy in the boat lost a bigger one the next day. but we made a mental note of where he lives

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab slayer420
    went out on sangchris thursday and friday and caught some rally nice fish. two of us had a limit on thursday and three of us were just shy of two limits friday. most of the females were plump full of eggs.
    Was the power plant running? Don't think it was when I was there last, nothing out of stacks anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

yes it was both days. they really had it cranking friday. water in the hot water arm was 68 deg.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sanchris Help

I'm an avid crappie fishman looking for some HELP on Sanchris! I've logged several hours on Sanchris over the last three years with hardly any luck. Hoping to head over to the lake on Friday for a day of fishing. Wondering if anyone can provide the pattern to fish this time of year? Is it shallow just off the reeds? Is it in the reeds at the backs of the coves? Points that drop off into deep water? Sumberged timber? This lake remains a real mystery to me. Minnows? Jigs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.