Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish Fry 10-10-10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish Fry 10-10-10

I had my annual fish fry on Sunday and here are a few pics of the event. We had over 100 attend again this year. Most of the people came about the same time instead of staggering as they usally did in previous years. Some ended up sitting on the ground because we run out of tables and chairsName:  Fish Fry 10-10-10 001.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  151.1 KB.Name:  Fish Fry 10-10-10 003.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  150.5 KB Name:  Fish Fry 10-10-10 002.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  142.1 KB
    Name:  Fish Fry 10-10-10 004.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  153.2 KB
    Name:  Fish Fry 10-10-10 005.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  148.8 KB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like yall had a large time. Is that the miss beaver

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up WTG Beav

I know those folks look forward to this each year...Glad you had a great day for it..

Did you have enough fish??
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that was Mrs Beaver pox. Don we did have enough fish for everyone. We had the grill going also and a few had some hamburgers and hot dogs along with the fish.
    It is a lot of work but we enjoy doing it every year. We was really blessed this year since I didn't have enough time this year to fish like I normally do all year long. I went out in 3 trips and caught enough fish to feed the group. Rain was predicted for Sunday earlier in the week but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Upper 70's and plenty of sunshine. EB

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a blast. This past weekend one of my buddies here in Tennessee did a big fish fry as well. We had a blast!

Post Thanks / Like

very good time looks like...how did they taste

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't have any complaints about the taste, Bug. We started cooking about 8:30 and got done about 12:00. We put them in electric ovens and kept them warm. The party started at 12:00 noon and went until about 5:00. The best part of these is meeting new people and trying some new dishes. EB

Post Thanks / Like

You're making me hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I noticed that the only picture of you in there is with your backside towards us. Got me to thinking if there is a hidden message with that shot....;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Yes that was Mrs Beaver pox. Don we did have enough fish for everyone. We had the grill going also and a few had some hamburgers and hot dogs along with the fish.
    It is a lot of work but we enjoy doing it every year. We was really blessed this year since I didn't have enough time this year to fish like I normally do all year long. I went out in 3 trips and caught enough fish to feed the group. Rain was predicted for Sunday earlier in the week but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Upper 70's and plenty of sunshine. EB

Post Thanks / Like

The last picture I am on the cooker. The guy with his back to ya, just got there, and was talkin to Mrs Beaver! I started cooking about 8:30, and then she took over cooking for a short time, while I got other things ready, and then I did the rest of the cooking. These are a lot of work, but all the neighbors look forward to them. Not only for the fantastic food, but for meeting the new people that move into the neighborhood. A lot of the neighbors say they would like to do something like this, but don't have big enough yard for it. I guess I am stuck doing it. hehe EB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast