Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to rig my bass boat?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How to rig my bass boat?

I would like to rig my txz 200 skeeter bass boat to spider rig. Any ideas or pics of how to use two seats in front "without" drilling holes in my deck for seat mounts? I know alot of you guys crappie fish out of bass boats, so please help a fellow want-to-be spider rigger. Thank you, Jason

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Right here:

GRIZCO SEAT STAND

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

Grizco seats look good, but not exactly what i had in mind. It may be hard to turn all the way around using those seats. I would like to have 2 seperate seats and poles. Any more ideas?? pics of home built seats or that can be purchased.

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

Post Thanks / Like

Cheapest easist way is 2 more seat bases

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

make sure you put my jigs on the end of those lines lol....give hitek rod holders a chance. Scott echols on here is the man behind these...Callshy on here

Post Thanks / Like

Bass Pro has these seat stands they might be what your looking for. http://www.basspro.com/Action-Outdoo...52429/-1013115
    I agree with Wilbur, if you have room on the bow of the boat I would install two more seat bases they will give a more professonal look

Post Thanks / Like

A picture of your front deck from above may give us some ideas on what might work for you. I fish out of a bassboat and this is going to be one of my winter projects.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spider rig View Post
    Bass Pro has these seat stands they might be what your looking for. Marine - Action Outdoor Seat Spider
    I agree with Wilbur, if you have room on the bow of the boat I would install two more seat bases they will give a more professonal look
    yeah the seat bases are the best bet, a lot of people look for the add-a-seat, no longer on the market but you can occasionally find 'em, I'm pretty sure grizzly has the same single seat stands as basspro, and I know most of us would rather spend our money in a crappie store rather than a bass store.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture of the single seat bases. I have them stored on the back deck. When ready for use unhook them and move them to the front. Much lighter than the double seat setup when trying to move from front to back of boat. Add-A-Seat is the way to go but good luck finding one.

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody with some metal skilz needs to put the Add-A-Seat V2.0 on the market in a bad way. The demand is there to command a premium price.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast