Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited about the TT

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Excited about the TT

Looking foward to the tourney, and especially meeting everyone. Long time since I have fished any type of tourney (1987 Redman at Scottsboro, Al). I love the compitition, but it only lasts for the moment. Friendships last forever.

Happy Crappie Days

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Your right Canepole. I couldn't have cared less if i even placed in the Fall Brawl. I got to meet alot of these guys from here and am looking forward to meeting many more at the Teezur Tourney. Now if i could get some of those Rosey Reds from Jerry, the game would be on.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

I'll bring ya some Rosies (if we don't use them all up on Thursday and Friday).
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jerry, i know you have plenty to share and us poor minnow fishermen could sure use an edge.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rosey's All Around

Ya'll use all the rosey's you want in pre-fishing. I'm planning to be there early Friday and I'll bring about 5 pounds with me. That should be enough to go around. I'm fortunate to live in a town that has two fish farms. Someone send me an email the Monday before the tournament and remind me to call the fish farm to ensure they'll have all I need by the end of the week.

Darryl
    Fish for Fun
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Darryl, Jerry speaks highly of you. If it wasn't for him, Rosey Red and me never would have met. I am glad your coming to the Teezur Tourney. Like i told all the guys at the Fall Brawl, look for the tall , ugly one. What is kinda wild is walking in a strange place and the women saying, "You must be Fatboy!", kinda depressing, but kinda good. Darryl, looking forward to meeting you in person. I have seen your site and am looking forward to meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Darryl,

I was going to ask you if you would bring an extra pound or two. Atchley's didn't get any this week so I may not be able to get any from them. I'll ask them to get me a couple pounds and try to get Coreless to get some too. The one's in my pond are getting to be about the right size to tip a jig but most are still a bit small for going on a bare hook.

Are you still thinking about heading for Kentucky Lake that Thursday evening? We'll have your bunk ready and my boat will be parked right in front of our door so you'll know where to find us if you get in late - we'll be in the "Apartments" on top of the hill at Mansard Island. They have a map on their website - http://www.mansardisland.com/ .
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Probably Friday

Thanks Fatboy, I too look forward to meeting you.

Jerry, I'll probably get off work Thursday, finishing packing, get some sleep and then leave early Friday morning 3-4:00 a.m. hoping to put me at Mansard sometime between 7-8:00 a.m. Friday morning. It's about 4 hours from Paragould - kind of like driving straight through to Greeson from here I figure.

Gonna hit the rack now. The storms have finally cleared out. Not been a good night. Tornado warnings all evening. The news just reported that a tornado that passed through here earlier touched down in the bootheel of MO. Killed one and injured three.

Darryl
    Fish for Fun
    Darryl Morris

Post Thanks / Like

HeyDarryl:

That sounds like a good plan. Have you used the boat ramp at Sulphur Creek? That's probably where we'll put in unless Richard recommends one closer to the hungry fish.

Going go fish Hamilton today - hope to wear them out!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sulphur Creek

No, I haven't launched or fished near Sulphur Creek. Last time I was there we fished near Paris Landing near the bridge. Most of the other participants in the tournament fished south in an around Big Sandy trolling crankbaits. Never saw so many huge crappie. Gotta get my Ky Lake map out and look it over.

Darryl
    Fish for Fun
    Darryl Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast