Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: State forum's

Post Thanks / Like

Default State forum's

Can someone tell me how to view the individual state forums? I know..I'm slow....thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Can someone tell me how to view the individual state forums? I know..I'm slow....thanks for the help.
    Kenny, at the top of the page under the crappie picture It has crappie.com > Crappie Fishing - Crappie.com just click on the ( Crappie Fishing - Crappie.com ) part. hope this is what you are asking.
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default State Forums

Kenny
    The individual state forums open up and show all the states on this forum when you click on the State Forums link. That link is on the main page but it had a black background with WHITE TEXT. It looks like a space between the forums links that have WHITE BACKGROUNDs and black text. It confused me at first. It's there right in front of us but hard to see due to the change in background colors and text colors. I would rather that all the backgrounds be the same color. Either white or black and then have all the forums with the same color text. I think that would be easier to see and use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys..I knew it was simple.