Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old But New

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old But New

Hi,

My name is Donald Barnes and I have been a member since April, 2005. I have not posted a lot to the board because I have been trying to watch and learn how to use the board. I live close to Paris, TN, on Kentucky Lake. I have fished the lake for about 30 years. I have only been guiding part time for crappie for the past 3 years, because I have been working at a public job. I retired this past summer and started guiding full time. I am on the lake 2 or 3 times a week year round. If I can help you with any fishing reports for the Sandy River off of Kentucky Lake feel free to contact me.

See you at the fishing hole!

Donald Barnes
    Phone: 731-642-5191
    Email: [email protected]

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME TO THE BOARD DON
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

welcome back to the site Don any info you can give will be appreciated

A bad day of fishing
    beats a good day at work.

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don and welcome ,I fished with you at the Teezer tourny,we kept showing up at the same holes lol remember? Good to here from you.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gone fishing
    Hi,

My name is Donald Barnes and I have been a member since April, 2005. I have not posted a lot to the board because I have been trying to watch and learn how to use the board. I live close to Paris, TN, on Kentucky Lake. I have fished the lake for about 30 years. I have only been guiding part time for crappie for the past 3 years, because I have been working at a public job. I retired this past summer and started guiding full time. I am on the lake 2 or 3 times a week year round. If I can help you with any fishing reports for the Sandy River off of Kentucky Lake feel free to contact me.

See you at the fishing hole!

Donald Barnes
    Phone: 731-642-5191
    Email: [email protected]
    Thanks for posting....and welcome to the boards. I've seen your name on the member list but never caught any of your posts until now. Glad you are posting now. Someone that fishes as regularly as you, I know you have stored a lot of info on the subject of crappie. We're looking forward to your participation in the discussions. Again,welcome!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Aboard!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good hearing from you! Have you been catching any fish in Georgia this winter? I was out last week from 8:00 til 12:30 and I brought in 25 nice keepers. I was fishing in 22 ft. of water along the ledges. The water temp up here is 48 degrees and the water is dingy.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Central Arkansas. If we every get back up in your area, we'll have to go yank some up.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Darryl,
    I was born and grew up in Newport, AR, where I learned all about fishing from my Granddad and Dad on White River, Black River, Little Red and all the surrounding lakes. I still have family around Bradford and Searcy and I try to get over there to visit them as often as possible. If you are ever up this way give me a call and we will get together for a visit and maybe catch a few fish.

See You at the Fishing Hole!
    Donald

Post Thanks / Like

Don--I married a gal from Paris,Tn. We now live near Cadiz,Ky. on Little River.

I'll ask if she knows you. At one time she worked at The Tower Bait and Tackle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast