Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Change of plans

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Change of plans

Instead of Fish Assassin heading to new water, decided to visit the same tried and true haunts of the river. Got started at daylight and by 11:30had caught 37 specks. Among those were 10 over 12 inches including one 15. Can't beat it this time of year and just what I had hoped for.

Post Thanks / Like

That's awesome. I'd love to have a day like that!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun day on the river and a nice bag of fish.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Assassin View Post
    Instead of Fish Assassin heading to new water, decided to visit the same tried and true haunts of the river. Got started at daylight and by 11:30had caught 37 specks. Among those were 10 over 12 inches including one 15. Can't beat it this time of year and just what I had hoped for.
    So that's what happened to all the fish! We got a late start. My fishing partner found a deer this morning. So we didn't get started until 9:30 and was out by 2:00 so the wrecker could haul him back home. Haven't had the best pre-fish for the upcoming tourney. I guess we'll see what we come up with Saturday. Hope the fish cooperate.

Post Thanks / Like

Little Larry attended a horse auction with his father.
    He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest.
    After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?'
    His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.
    Larry, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom ....'
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><