Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rodman

the-edge Guest

Default Rodman

Any action on Rodman right now? I would like to take my grandson on his first crappie fishing excursion and want to find a location in NE Florida where I can be sure to keep him entertained by catching fish!

Any suggestions welcomed.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok You Mentioned Your Grandson And Caught My Attention Depending On The Weather And If You Think You Might Want To Fish Orange Lake I Have A Weekend Off From Tournament Fishing This Coming Weekend I Would Be Happy To Meet You At The Ramp And Let You Follow Me And Show You What Baits To Use And Where To Use Them. The Weather Does Not Bother Me But Make Sure It Is Nice For Your Grandson
    Mike Baker
    The Crappie Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Orange Lake

What is the crappie fishing on Orange Lake?
    Used to fish it years ago and then it went almost dry.
    Joe

QUOTE=MIKE BAKER]Ok You Mentioned Your Grandson And Caught My Attention Depending On The Weather And If You Think You Might Want To Fish Orange Lake I Have A Weekend Off From Tournament Fishing This Coming Weekend I Would Be Happy To Meet You At The Ramp And Let You Follow Me And Show You What Baits To Use And Where To Use Them. The Weather Does Not Bother Me But Make Sure It Is Nice For Your Grandson[/QUOTE]

the-edge Guest

Default Thanks for the Offer

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE BAKER
    Ok You Mentioned Your Grandson And Caught My Attention Depending On The Weather And If You Think You Might Want To Fish Orange Lake I Have A Weekend Off From Tournament Fishing This Coming Weekend I Would Be Happy To Meet You At The Ramp And Let You Follow Me And Show You What Baits To Use And Where To Use Them. The Weather Does Not Bother Me But Make Sure It Is Nice For Your Grandson
    Sorry I did not see your offer earlier, Mike.:o Got busy and did not check the board. My son and I are going to try the St Johns around Palatka this weekend. Thanks again for the offer.