Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stockton a banner day

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up stockton a banner day

took buzzy fishing today and we did well, got to the lake at about 8am. got to the big tree at 8:15 and had a fish at 8:16 then nothing till 9 am. the fish were not on the tree, so moved to where I was wed. and it was on, at one time 8 straight pitches and 8 fish. most fish came on something with chartruse in it, tried black/silver nothing, black/pink nothing, pumpkin seed/chartruse was real hot, no real pattern, some on the drop,some on the rise,some holding still,some 12ft.deep, some 6ft.deep, just keep moving in a circle and have fun. it they aint where there suppose to be, look in the area, they wont be far away
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Well done. I think you're starting to get the hang of this crappie fishing thingy.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking Good Ole Bud!!!!!!! You'll soon have your freezer full at this rate. Soon, real soon!!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I am working on the freezer thingy, I am at about my leagle limit, I would be over the limit, but I gave darrell the wed catch and we ate the monday catch, and my brother and neighbours are standing with there hands out. love it,

soon cant be soon enough

Post Thanks / Like

Another great day Beagleman, we're headed up to CC in the morning. I'm taking my wife and daughter tomorrow one more time before it gets too cold for them to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you mr. Beagle for a wonderful day.

Post Thanks / Like

go get em.and good luck, we caught them in 12ft of water at different levels.

Post Thanks / Like

Did that jig I gave you work? Hope to pick some up this weekend. Nicw mess of fish beagle. It's nice to have family & friends waiting for you when you get home from the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

am ready to go .high point and back in turkey creek 1st. then just hunt and look good luck to all that can get and and go .crappiejack billings mo. good night to all

Post Thanks / Like

thank you J J I wore that jig out a week ago, crappiejack hope you have good luck up at turkey creek, couple good spots up that way.

darn Sharon Up at daybreak she is headed to apple butter days in mt vernon. guess I will work on the elcetrict on my boat, all the gages,pumps,and I guess everything else quit yesterday half way through our day. dang I hate getting under that little console. y'all have a safe and productive weekend, I will be back at it tuesday ( I hope)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast