Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paying tribute to our wife/girlfriend/mom/daughters/sisters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paying tribute to our wife/girlfriend/mom/daughters/sisters

Thought this was a good idea for a topic. Post a picture of your Crappie Queen with a tribute to them. This is my wife to be (date set June 25th) she has been 10 months out of chemo, is the the love of my life and loves to fish and duck hunt with me. Love you TinaName:  misc pics 017.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  146.8 KB
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Post Thanks / Like

Very good idea. Good lookin girl.....lucky!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife Karen, the one that keeps me going.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this counts! This is my daughter -in-law Katie

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are blessed with a woman to share your boat. My wife of 30 yrs doesn't swim, yes I've tried to teach her, and has a major phobia about water outside the bathtub. However, it has been a rare day that she has not given the coveted "Kitchen Pass" and let me go do my thing outdoors. More often than not, dinner is usually underway when I return and have no more energy than what it takes to put up the footrest of the recliner. She gives me support in many ways and smooths things over that I should have done but went fishing instead. She is my Queen, and that has been her nickname for 20 yrs. I'm lucky to have her, and she deserves Sainthood for putting up with me for so long. It's my youngest Daughter, now 25, that shares my boat on occasion and will post about her when I get the necessary pics together.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catch&crisco View Post
    Thought this was a good idea for a topic. Post a picture of your Crappie Queen with a tribute to them. This is my wife to be (date set June 25th) she has been 10 months out of chemo, is the the love of my life and loves to fish and duck hunt with me. Love you TinaName:  misc pics 017.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  146.8 KB
    If she likes to duck hunt, you better not wait until june. You know how ducks get after they have been shot at a few times.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    You guys are blessed with a woman to share your boat. My wife of 30 yrs doesn't swim, yes I've tried to teach her, and has a major phobia about water outside the bathtub. However, it has been a rare day that she has not given the coveted "Kitchen Pass" and let me go do my thing outdoors. More often than not, dinner is usually underway when I return and have no more energy than what it takes to put up the footrest of the recliner. She gives me support in many ways and smooths things over that I should have done but went fishing instead. She is my Queen, and that has been her nickname for 20 yrs. I'm lucky to have her, and she deserves Sainthood for putting up with me for so long. It's my youngest Daughter, now 25, that shares my boat on occasion and will post about her when I get the necessary pics together.
    I know what you mean Skeet. After a Full day on the water. I'm not much good when I get home. I don't sit down when I fish. I'm to afraid I might miss a bite.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

the girl i dated in high school became my wife! over 25 great years together......

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Man Hookin'&Cookin' looks like its pouring down in that first picture....Mine has taught me an invaluable lesson " If Momma ain't happy ain't no buddy happy" good post's guys keep it up
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Post Thanks / Like

very goog idea fred (sorry if im wrong) we meet at the ill crappie camp last year. tell tina im glad she is doing good! her dad told me what was going on when i bought his smoker from him. i cant find any pics of my queen on the computer but she shot her first duck last year and she likes to fish also. we are getting married tomorrow at the lake with the reception in radom believe or not. glad to you guys are doing good! you should come down and we will take the queens on a fishing trip.

greg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast