Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about titelok boat seat system

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about titelok boat seat system

I ordered this setup and found out that it doesn't come with the seat pedastal poles for the seats. Does anyone know where i can order the correct poles for this system? It says it's a Ranger style setup so i tried the ranger website with no luck. I have a lund boat so my seats dont fit. I want to keep this setup but if i cant find the right posts, i'll just send it back. I emailed them but got no responce.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you tell them that you had a Lund before hand? You need to call them e-mail is not good with them Ask for Kerri Prince she handles all the crappie stuff most likely they are out at boat shows right now as they are in full force My seats on my ranger 520 sit right into the seat set up without a problem if you keep having trouble I can get you a number of a very knowledgable man that can help

Post Thanks / Like

Big George, what size are your seat poles? I may be able to order them from the new BPS marine catalog.They have some models on page 139. I just need to know which springfield setup will fit.

Post Thanks / Like

Chanc my seats have no poles they fit right into the top of the seat and then the nut tightens into the swivel thing right on the bottom of the seat that is what is puzzling me but a lund is a deep boat that may require poles if I get time I will make a call for you and see whats up

Post Thanks / Like

Chaunc I have this double pedestal rig. I had to order 2 seat bases (Bass Pro Shops Item # 38-521-254-00) Most boat seats are standard four mounting holes in the bottom of the seat which allows you to use regular boat seats. That do not actually have a pole that fits the mount Your lund seats will work if they have the same bolt pattern on the bottom. It's bad to pay that much money to learn you need the base plate but I love this set-up because it can be used in the front of my boat or the back.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't seem to find the setup on the Tite lok website. Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong or post a link?

Thanks,
    Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Go to there web page and click on marine acc. On second page down at the bottom click on tite-lok fishing accesories. This should go straight to it.

wishicouldgo Guest

Default Titelok double seat rig

This can be found at http//shop.titelok.com. I still have one for sale with the seat bases. Don't know if you got my message before. I bought these seat bases from the local Ranger dealer.

Post Thanks / Like

i need to know what size posts fit these little holes. Once i find that out i can get the right seat bases to fit them.

Post Thanks / Like

Chaunc I don't think they were designed to use a post at all. You need the 1.77 seat base and your boat seat. I wish they were made to use a regular pedestal seat as I would like to use a power pedestal to get a little more height but they still serve my needs as I fish three people out of my boat most of the time. Bass pro has this base as well as most marine dealers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast