Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Better Dead Than RED Week!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Better Dead Than RED Week!!!

It's a big Thursday night game coming up. I am headed over to about 11 AM to start the party. Going to be a HARD Fought game but man I am pumped. So nice to have these games mean somthing. If anyone else is going let me know, I will have a beer waiting for you. :D
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You lucky Dog! I wish I could start tailgating at 11! Drink one for me!:D

I guess we will probably get there about 3:30 or 4:00. Gotta wait until the kids get out of school.:rolleyes:
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

ALSO, no offense, but when did we become so freaking mature on on the off-topic forum!?! When I logged in Sunday night I was really looking forward to reading and possibly participating in a little trash talk. Are we all SERIOUSLY just going to pretend that Saturday's game in Waco never happened?!? Are we SO MATURE now that we won't be rubbing salt in the wounds of our "frenemies"?

Well, I guess so... I only bring it up because it felt like there was an elephant in the room.

Post Thanks / Like

prolly holding your breath till this weeks over?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    prolly holding your breath till this weeks over?
    Not me personally. If you're going to dish it out, you better have thick enough skin to take some back...

I think most K-Staters are not expecting to win on Thursday, but we still want to REALLY REALLY bad. NU is a very strong team this year. I expect that Coach Snyder will have crafted the best possible game plan for Thursday, and he will have done everything in his power to give the Cats a chance to win. Still, I think it's a bit of a David & Goliath scenario, and the team will have to execute his plan to perfection in order to take down the Huskers.

Anything can happen in college football... You never know. This game is all I can think about ever since the squeaker win against UCF.

Post Thanks / Like

chris my skin is likened to that on an elephant i know some of the k-state homers have skin like frogs

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Taxi View Post
    ALSO, no offense, but when did we become so freaking mature on on the off-topic forum!?! When I logged in Sunday night I was really looking forward to reading and possibly participating in a little trash talk. Are we all SERIOUSLY just going to pretend that Saturday's game in Waco never happened?!? Are we SO MATURE now that we won't be rubbing salt in the wounds of our "frenemies"?

Well, I guess so... I only bring it up because it felt like there was an elephant in the room.
    55 to 7 :o:o:o That's so bad it's not even worth trashing. We got a 'high school' coach. His game plan is very weak and VERY easy to figure out. My prediction,,,, KU will not win the North :p:p:p <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday is the time to put on the Cornhead and watch the Huskers. Couple shots of good corn whiskey to celebrate after they tame the cats. At Washington, they were very explosive on offense and if they play that way in Manhattan, it will be a rout.

Post Thanks / Like

Washington is the 5 worst D1 team out there. NU Should have been tided with a no win D2 team. They are good but no world beaters. It will be fun!!! The KU game there is just no point. We as KSU fans where there 3 years ago. The only difference is we had an offense to at least keep it somewhat close. After all the things that have gone on at KU over the last 5 years, Karma has to catch up sooner or later.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i am with bob and chattman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast