Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ED fishing in the TeeZur Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Cool ED fishing in the TeeZur Tournament

Ed is coming to the TeeZur tournament. GREAT!!!!!!!! Now we will all get a chance to meet the man behind this great web site. Who ever takes Ed fishing on tournament day will get some of my best gps points. LOL
    Jerry, it's a good thing I have guide trips all that week. I would hate for us to have a fish off and put you in your place two years in a row. LOL
    Ed, this is going to be a real treat for you. You will finally get to meet a lot of the folks that this web site has helped in many ways. We have lots of good prizes for this tournament and list gets bigger most every day. I will post a complete list of donations as soon as I get every thing together. Crappie fisherman and woman are the best people in the world. If any one has any questions or need to contact me, my email address is [email protected]
    Or you can call at 731-644-3793 at home or cell number is 731-336-3550. Thanks to every one. I know David is looking down on us with a big smile on his face.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ed can go with me if I come. LOL

All I need it one or two sets of digits Richard! LOL

Other than taking Ed out the only other way to get the digites is to place a scecrete GPS tracking device somewhere on your boat that you can't find? LoL.

Actually there is only one or two spots that I will fish. A creek channel contains all the spots along it's lenghts.

I am very tempted someday to get a copy of the OziExplorer Program and some of Pat Hahs digital map. You better hide your brush piles before he sees them on his sidescanning sonar unit and shows everyone all the structure in Big Sandy. That sidescanning sonar should help everyone catch more fish down there. They may have to up the size limit to 12" though.

Don't worry I only fish there once a year these days and I won't tell anyone the secret spots. I have been fishing Patoka Lake here in Southern IN and catching them in the bays. Surface Water temp is in the mid to upper fifties. BTW you said you have some names of some fishing guids for Patoka Lake. Is Tim Gibon one of them? Larry and I was fishing our spot and Tim zoomed up to us Twice Sunday afteroon waiting for us to leave the spot. We fished there all day long and caught about 25. Now we would have caught many more if I had hooked my depth finder up to the right transducer. LOL

Going to go watch the Russ Baily and Richard Williams Crappie fishing show (VCR Tape) so that I can triangulate his boat position from the backgrounds shown on the TV screen. Side angle Side and the hypotonos squared is equal to the sum of the sides squared.

Actually we could find you by finding the Green Marker Buoys that have your boat's paint on them. Now I am in big trouble To make up with you for that comment I want to preorder a new rod from you. Seriously those rods of yours are great. I love my 7.5 ft rod and need a 10ft rod for trolling and jigging. Let me know when you have more ready to sell

Seriouly though I would love to have Ed or anyone else fishing with me that day. But my problem is that I have not firmed up the plans. Most likely I won't know what to do until the day or two before when I can get a weather report. All I need is warm and not rain. I can handle the wind by finding a protected cove to fish in in one of those creeks.

But If I do come down and Jerry needs room in his boat I will have room for one other to fish with me. I am leaving mom at home this time. This way I can get out on the main lake and fish where I live even if it's a little windy. My boat went out on KY lake many a days with dad and we always were able to get back home. I know when to get off the lake and just how fast it can get rough.

Man I do hope that I can get down there to fish with you guys again. I need to pick up some of that Southern Fish Fry Seasoning that they sold last year. I have some filets in the frig right now that I plan on eating soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    Ed is coming to the TeeZur tournament. GREAT!!!!!!!! Now we will all get a chance to meet the man behind this great web site. Who ever takes Ed fishing on tournament day will get some of my best gps points. LOL
    Jerry, it's a good thing I have guide trips all that week. I would hate for us to have a fish off and put you in your place two years in a row. LOL
    Ed, this is going to be a real treat for you. You will finally get to meet a lot of the folks that this web site has helped in many ways. We have lots of good prizes for this tournament and list gets bigger most every day. I will post a complete list of donations as soon as I get every thing together. Crappie fisherman and woman are the best people in the world. If any one has any questions or need to contact me, my email address is [email protected]
    Or you can call at 731-644-3793 at home or cell number is 731-336-3550. Thanks to every one. I know David is looking down on us with a big smile on his face.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I know I will have a good time, no doubt. Moose, just make up your mind and go! Everyone guarantees great weather, right!

Man, finding the right spot seems like a science. This is going to be awsome. Seems those GPS spots are worth quite a bit. I'm honored Richard.

I'm sure David will be watching. I never had the chance to meet him, but I did speak with him on the phone, certainly a great guy.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

Have we found anyone that needs a partner for Ed to fish with? I'll have him all tuned up to catch crappie by tournament day.

He may even have a pretty good idea of what color, depth and areas to fish by then! Sure hope we can get him in a boat for tournament day - he's done a lot to keep this website going for us crappie nuts.

Hey Crappie Crazy, are you coming to the tournament this year? Haven't heard from you in a loooooooong time!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com