Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good day on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up good day on stockton

well got my days messed up and darrell was off today so I had to go fishing, darn wanted to sit in the recliner and mope all day,,,,

anyway got to the lake at 9ish. hit C.C. area, picked up a couple at the bridge piers, moved out to the brush, picked up 5 or so shorts, moved arround a bit, caught a couple keepers, then nothing,

moved down creek to the big bluff area, rope swing area, found a limit in short order, all fish were in 4 ft. of water and hitting anything you droppen in front of them, all the fish came off one tree. big tree I might add, Darrell Gene had a ball, first time in years he has caught fish on every drop, no reeling in just drop bam hard hit, he used blue/silver slabbuster and nibble and I mean they were tearing the jig up. left the lake at 2 pm and just got done cleaning and having a shot of crown,

and my phone will not let me transferr pictures and I cant find my camera, so guess it didnt happen,,,,,,,, BUT IT DID and It was fun.......l was using black/chartruse and did the same thing, had to put up the second pole, one was a plenty, man what a day, and is my back sore, oh well stitches come out tomorrow and I can start exercising and getting loose again, come on fall. heheeeeeeeeeeehaw

Post Thanks / Like

way to go Beagle,sounds like a good day.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! Good day beagleman. Thinking about hitting Stockton Saturday myself.

Post Thanks / Like

That makes up the those slow days. We were catching our fish at Lake of Ozarks in shallow 2-3 feet of water also. What a fun day

Post Thanks / Like

way to go beagle and darrell. think you were in one of my favorite spots. first report from cc in a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice going Beagle and Darrel! Glad to see a good report from CC and glad to hear you caught them on jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Not bad guys! glad to hear you two found them. CC eh? I haven't been there yet, but been looking at it on the map and thinking of hitting it soon
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Radioactive, there is some dang good fishing in that area. It's about my favorite area on Stockton to fish, we'll have to hit it sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pvasst1 View Post
    Radioactive, there is some dang good fishing in that area. It's about my favorite area on Stockton to fish, we'll have to hit it sometime.
    After this coming weekend I will have most Saturday and Sundays available for fishin' so just say when
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day Beagle. Congrats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast