Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Brag board pic contest up!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brag board pic contest up!!!

For all the LA members and any one that reads this post, please vote your favorite photo. Since the first contest, the crappie.com membership has increased to over 700, and ed stipulated we had to exceed the 32 total votes posted on the last contest.....or there will be no prizes. That would be a sad situation as hard as ed works on this site.

For those that have never voted: Click on the "Main Crappie Fishing Forum", click on "second brag board contest" (upper left, 2nd line), and the contest page comes up. Click on each URL to view photos. When you find your favorite, click on the small circle to the left of the person's name, then go to the bottom and hit "Vote Now" and it's done. You will get only one vote, so choose wisely!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a link directly to the Thread/Poll. Thanks guys.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=1482
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Ups to Tommy

I had to give my nod to Tommy also, that was a nice mess of crappie he had there. Dang shame we are not allowed (illegal, against the law) to use Live Bait in the state of Washington. No shiners what so ever. Worms and maggots are the only live bait we can use.....
    "GET THE NET!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still hing up in Washington State???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunChris1
    I had to give my nod to Tommy also, that was a nice mess of crappie he had there. Dang shame we are not allowed (illegal, against the law) to use Live Bait in the state of Washington. No shiners what so ever. Worms and maggots are the only live bait we can use.....
    Hey Chris,

Do they still have you tied down up there? I knew you were working up there but had no idea you would be there for so long. Hope you hurry up and get back to the Bayou state, so you can go load the boat.

P.S. send all passing duck this way!!!
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saint in Seahawk territory.......

Actually Tommy, I've been stuck here since '92. We plan on moving back down South some time after next June when my youngest son graduates high school. I wish we could send about a million of these Canadian Geese down that way.
    "GET THE NET!!"