Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ugly, The Uglier, and the Ugliest!

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Ugly, The Uglier, and the Ugliest!

Yeah, the Tiges won, but that was the sorriest football game I have seen in 55 years of studious evaluations. IMHO, Miles and both q-backs should get their walking papers by Monday morning - maybe Sunday before church! I mean, the same thing happened last year (?), but without a chance for salvation.
    The whole game was horrible! Terrible, Suckaroo! Will keep me from flying my Tiger flags this fall! And the ending ...
    YUKKKKK!
    Pete

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang Pete, for a while I thought you were talking about me, whew. But I think I've got to agree with you. The team needs a leader real bad, either on the field or on the sidelines. Right now they have neither.

Reluctantly, I say,"but it was a win".

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't call it a win......maybe a "gimme"......they should be totally embarrased.....and how are they going to hold on to #10 after this belly up performance....and the sorry ending....like winning the powerball without buying a ticket.....and it's gonna get worse I'm afraid.......too many power teams ahead....
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

was a ugly game.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto to everything all of you said. I don't think LSU has a chance against teams like Alabama, Arkansas, or Florida unless they step up to the plate and do a whole lot better than they have the first five weeks.
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! IMO, Les M hasn't done anything as a coach. Once he lost all of Nick Saban's recruitment, LSU has been very lucky to win the games that they should have dominated in! I think it has been very poor coaching since Nick left, look at the spike last year with 1 sec. left, the poor performance (and loss) in the bowl game last year.....I could go on and on but you all know the facts. I bet ole Doc is grinning big though...lol Hey Doc, maybe we can send Les M to be coach of your Cowboy team! lol
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

that game was brutal, 28 seconds left on game clock and they try to sub out the goal line package for a 4 receiver set and luck out and get bailed out by a 13 men on field penalty, almost felt sorry for dooley's gang to lose a game like that

docwaldo is offline Moderator LA Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I agree! IMO, Les M hasn't done anything as a coach. Once he lost all of Nick Saban's recruitment, LSU has been very lucky to win the games that they should have dominated in! I think it has been very poor coaching since Nick left, look at the spike last year with 1 sec. left, the poor performance (and loss) in the bowl game last year.....I could go on and on but you all know the facts. I bet ole Doc is grinning big though...lol Hey Doc, maybe we can send Les M to be coach of your Cowboy team! lol
    shadow, my cowboys wouldn't have him. he is THAT bad. but i will say this, i went to la. tech for most of my college days and from the looks of things from my perspective, we fired crowton cause he was horrible. now look where he is. i think the first change needs to be with crowton, then let the axe fall on les miles. after that last second play, my dad was cussing the tv and i was cheering. then when tennessee got taht penalty, and lsu got a second shot at it, my dad was cheering and i was cussing. my dad has always kinda liked lsu. but after yesterday, he said as long as les was the coach and jefferson was the qb, he was done watching. i think there are several folks that feel this way.

doc
    Any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a DAD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Doc, your Dad is a wise man!
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen high school games that looked like a national championship game compared to the LSU game this weekend. IMO, Arkansas is better than Bama and will be the biggest challenge for LSU.
    And Dwyane, you are hard on Doc, but you may be onto something, if they had Les over in Dallas, they may have a few wins, probably ugly ones but a win is a win... lol
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast