Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new Jilly jig color

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new Jilly jig color

guys let me know what what you think of the plated heads is something new that we are trying do you think they look better than a painted head.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've always liked them especially gold. But heck If you don't buy them 40,000 at a time that plating cost is a booger. Gold is the way to go in ponds. Silver and gold work in lakes and streams, best to have both. Add a beatle spin to them jelly jigs and you have dinner wait'in on you.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They don't look very good to me, i just don't think they will catch fish. You better send me about a dozen of them to test so I can see for sure.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pondhopper View Post
    I've always liked them especially gold. But heck If you don't buy them 40,000 at a time that plating cost is a booger. Gold is the way to go in ponds. Silver and gold work in lakes and streams, best to have both. Add a beatle spin to them jelly jigs and you have dinner wait'in on you.
    thank you. I figured they would look good. I have no ideal on with their gonna cost. These were sent to me by one of the guys on here so I'll have to contact soon good jig makers by the way I will get back to you on the molds.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    They don't look very good to me, i just don't think they will catch fish. You better send me about a dozen of them to test so I can see for sure.
    thank you G3 I figured that they look lousy enough to fish with.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

ha ha ha....they look good Snake....just waiting to see some with a blue body and chartreuse head and bucktail in 1/16 and 1/8 oz. for spider rigging. Oh yeh....red sickle hooks.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Dem jelly jigs b a bling'n lol they look great. I always like silver no reason just like it.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    ha ha ha....they look good Snake....just waiting to see some with a blue body and chartreuse head and bucktail in 1/16 and 1/8 oz. for spider rigging. Oh yeh....red sickle hooks.
    coming soon G3 .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Dem jelly jigs b a bling'n lol they look great. I always like silver no reason just like it.
    the only problem is I only had six of the gold ones to fit now I have to order some those silver in the same size would not fit the mold were some reason, maybe a little bit more crawling.

www.bobsjigs.com

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking jigs. On the bodies, did you pour them on the jig or seperately?
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast