Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are getting beat!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We are getting beat!!

Have you check the survey on the main board yet. Well lets just say no one is bragging on our board. We including me start getting together like they do on the S Car board. Guess we could use Fatboys boat to be our "beast" LOL. Just wanted to wake our board up a little.:D
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in !

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot I am a member over on the duck refuge forums board for Tenn now you talking about some bragging and going ons over there we have them.Get togethers to just try out some new resturaunt or try out a new duck blind or anything as long as we can get together and brag a little.We need to all get together and try out some jug fishing at nite or some good crappie rigging or something.Heck it has been so slow over here on this board I posted on here a few days ago about how the crappie was biting on Priest and still aint got no reply.Guess I am going to have to go out and see what the crappie are like myself so I can post.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crappietime,

I also posted on here about info on Douglas lake and got two responses. Thought with all the Douglas reports everyday someone would help me but this board don't respond well lol. Don't get me wrong the posters that posted gave me some places to check out and I am sure they are good places just thought more would respond. Terry

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I have had no response to some of mine on here too. I would post on Douglass but I don't fish that far up I am in lowere TN. Fish mainly Watts Bar and Chickamuga Lakes. But maybe we can do some trip swapping one of your lakes for one of mine for a day. How does that sound? I know I like fishing new water esp with someone that knows alittle about it. Just an ideal. The eating thing works for me too. I know of a catfish place over in Friendsville that I have wanted to check out. So maybe some of us can get together and check out one night.

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey fishin what's the name of that Catfish Place I been looking for a good place. If Knoxville has one they hiding lol. Terry

Post Thanks / Like

Well as soon as the rain and the cold weather gets out of here I will be hitting Priest and Old Hickory and trying to find some spots there and mark them on GPS.I got out on Priest and marked some when the water was down now I just need to fish them and see how they work out.Thought about going down to Woods and see what is happening there too.I work nites so it makes it easy in daytime to do some fishing every morning when I get off work.I will keep yall posted and let yall know what is going on in my direction and yall do me the same and we might just trade out some fishing and eating.

Post Thanks / Like

Driftwood, It is off 321 going toward Maryville from Lenior City. There is a little sign showing where to go. I have not got to eat there yet. Have had several people tell me about it though. I think it is called Allison's Catfish. They are only open on Fri and Sat night in the summer months. Sell it tell they run out. They also have chicken too for the nonfish types. I will try to get better directions for you and the name too.

Crappietime, Hey if you are going down toward Wood you might want to shout at Fatboy that is his area of the state. He might be able to help put you on some are at least a pattern. Keep us informed.
    Last edited by fishin3; 02-04-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

OKay thanks yeah that lake aint to far from me I fished a tounament there last year that my company I work for held down there.Think we are having another one this year there again.Shoot alot of us guys need to make plans on weekends sometime this year and camp out near a lake and do alot of fishing together or have a small tournaments between the few and have eats and drinks.

Post Thanks / Like

Well went out on Priest today and no luck the water was still rough and cold as all get outs out there.Hope the rest is having some luck somewheres.Think I am going to try out Old Hickory above the 231 Bridge Monday and see if the sauger is hitting up there like the books are saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast