Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who ordered 3 new molds

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess who ordered 3 new molds

Well, my favorite mold maker got me again. I orders two new molds and a tail mold :D I cant wait to play with these. My two beaver tail molds need a break lol. Adding these new styles should round out my lure making to what ever crappie bait a person or fish could want. If anyone needs a mold Jacobs molds is AWESOME. Every aspect of his opertion is top self. Well now the painful waiting game begins I better order a couple gallons more plastic hehehehehehe
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

okay Mo was the big ideas of you buying those new molds . I told Rick not to sell them to you. And I bet you that once got big eyeballs with some little legs outside the body with a little Beavertail by the way you didn't buy that shed body stinger thing did you. Shame on you if you did. Now I can imagine what the third one is yes. I've been eyeballing that one with the legs, not side with that little Beavertail looks pretty good but I'm gonna fool you wait to you see what I asked Rick to do to it. We are deftly haven't fun with the molds that Rick built for us for the jelly jig. They are fantastic to work with and all I got to say is he done one hell of a job . We will be putting in order next week to Rick I don't think it will be any molds of interests. Ha ha. Well I hope you have fun with the new molds and I'm dying to see some the or work. I bet you they'll be interesting to look at.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

No No my friend I got this awesome jig mold that he just made for this guy in Oregon, I reckon he live kinda near the Idaho border lol I was looking at the crappie critter but I went with the stinger, minnow tube and a tail only stinger mold. I tried to tell Rick that you moved to Bangladesh and made me your power of attorney and you would pay for all the molds just mail them to me. I failed to relies that Bangladesh doesnt have crappie and he said that gas prices would be 50 cents a gallon before you move to a place that didnt have crappie I think I might get a couple bass molds next just because you can do more things with them, plus I bass fish a little as well.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    No No my friend I got this awesome jig mold that he just made for this guy in Oregon, I reckon he live kinda near the Idaho border lol I was looking at the crappie critter but I went with the stinger, minnow tube and a tail only stinger mold. I tried to tell Rick that you moved to Bangladesh and made me your power of attorney and you would pay for all the molds just mail them to me. I failed to relies that Bangladesh doesnt have crappie and he said that gas prices would be 50 cents a gallon before you move to a place that didnt have crappie I think I might get a couple bass molds next just because you can do more things with them, plus I bass fish a little as well.
    I told Rick to reverse the charges back to you in send the molds to me. We also do bass. But most of the bass. Here are smallmouth we do have a few largemouth in the upper in what they call the Powder River arm on a snake River . Most of the people that fish over here are after crappie . That's what the snake River is noted for but they do have a large fishery of smallmouth in they are a lot of fun to catch I like to use surface crank baits a like to watch them come to the top and smacked it years ago we used to fish a lot of lucky 13's and hula poppers and course of bass or Raynaud's and some of the old time crank baits . Of course IMA collector by the way mo . I have to Prestel pots with this during arm on them. If you are interested. Also we have about nine different molds. If you are also interested we're kinda cleaning house of the stuff that Setser on the shelf inept anybody else's interested please PM me. We will gladly trade also we have a to color injector also we have the tube cutter, commercial grade at will give you something to think about . I can hardly wait to see some of those fancy mold you are getting .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

The only way to beat you guys to them molds is buy all Ricks molds at once. Ha that ain't gonna happen. But I agree Jacobs baits is top notch and a decent fellow. Just ordered two molds myself. From the looks of things probably the same ones you bought.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pondhopper View Post
    The only way to beat you guys to them molds is buy all Ricks molds at once. Ha that ain't gonna happen. But I agree Jacobs baits is top notch and a decent fellow. Just ordered two molds myself. From the looks of things probably the same ones you bought.
    you know I might do just that. the dog house is kinda nice and with any luck the Mrs will let me on the couch when it gets cold hmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Braver man than I. I ain't about to chance that this close to Christmas I just might get a nice set of molds and that other thing I like so well.

Post Thanks / Like

I told Rick not to sell any molds to anybody that I have top priority especially do not sell any to mo.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

bob, how are the baby shad going have not seen any in a couple days ????
    Pro Staff:
    Excel Boat (Meatgetter Edition)
    Crappieholic Apparel
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Ozark Rods

Please support these great companies!

Post Thanks / Like

I am jealous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast