Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "Whatz UP"

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Whatz UP"

Whats up EB? What there ain't no fish in Neb? You know there's a place on
    Kirwin that the locals call "lil Omaha". Dan Dan the minnerman has been hit-
    ting it, says his computer took a dive. My O My did he ever get some use
    out of that Commodore 64, haha. I'ma going to Milford today to show a new-
    bie some spots. I still remember when I was a teen, I followed this one ol'
    fart everywhere, learned a lot. Just thought I'd pass on some fishing to this
    young man, he's a GI outta Ft. Riley and he's been having trouble finding any
    fish. Hope I can help.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck crappiedoc: I finally got out today again. I kept 25 but was a long hard day of fishing today. We finally got on them this afternoon and had to be trolling or casting. They wanted it moving pretty good. We had a couple of really nice walleye hit but got off right at the boat. The water is 69 and 70 over most of the lake. We caught all of the fish in 10-12 ft of water. They all came on minnows again. We talked to several guy's fishing and no one was catching anything. It has been really slow this year. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, my day was so-so on Milford. It was a day of future fish for us, lotsa dinks only 3 keepers, 3 wipers for the bag. It was my first day "on" the water since Aug. and that was a very good feeling. In my worries to catch fish I showed the newbie many new places, and some different ways to fish. I showed him the swimbait and he caught some wipers, seemed like he really enjoyed that. To be honest, reflecting back, I think I did to. I've always enjoyed when newbies get in on the fish, their excitement is contagious.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Doc that taking a new guy out is contagious. I try extra hard to get them on decent fish, to make the day memorable for them. I too will show them different things and ways and certain things to look for when trying to find the fish. Sometimes they get caught up in just watching the depth finder and forget to fish. We always seem to get enough to stink up a skillet though. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p