Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Fatboy-----X-65

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy-----X-65

First, It was great meeting and talking with you. Did your Partner get his nap out before you tackled the waves again?

I am pretty sure Lowrance will not repair your X-65 but will allow you a number of dollars on a new one of equal performance. This is what happened to me a couple of years back. Give them a call and let me know how you make out.

Maybe the fishing will be better the next time you travel to WB. It is a great lake and we have caught some big fish there. I caught a 2.7 there in the Spring and we had several in the 2 lb range.

Good luck at the Teezur tourney. David Summers was a great man & Richard is very dedicated to the Tournament in David's honor.

Keep Canepole on an even keel as I know what your are facing partnered up with a school teacher. I'm married to one.....LOL
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I am married to one and was born to one, so i hope i know how to handle them. Yes, my son got his nap out after i scared the crap out of him on those inland ocean waves. I know when to call it quits and when my shoes , shins and knees are gettting wet from keeping the nose in the wind, i'm done. I got over the young, dumb and stupid thing a few years back. I enjoyed meeting you and like i told you, now you know what they call me fatboy. I think you commented about my height also, but the name is from the width. I guess i am a human SLAB. The X-65 came on my boat when i bought it last year, so i don't know if it can be fixed. I am looking at a similar model with the water temp, wind direction, wind mph and gps built in. I am highly impressed with the gecko Jerry Blake uses, but if i can get one with everything built in worth the money, that is what i am gonna get. Take care and nice to meet you. Glad you had a safe trip home.