Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New jelly jig molds come in today.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New jelly jig molds come in today.

Okay guys new molds for the jelly jigs come in today. So we made up a few to show you what can be done with them. Here is a picture of the one 16th ounce also one 32nd let me know which you think they are available.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Mike View Post
    Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.
    and thank you.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

dont like it at all horrible please send me 100 of each and Ill prove to you how bad they are. I bet I want catch but two or three boat loads of fish on em WOW those are AWESOME. You have a bait there that will go down in history as your bait and that cool in my book. If you can make them compatible with any jig head then it would catch on like wild fire!!!!!!!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks to be a good bait. You have done a good job getting them ready, nice work.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    dont like it at all horrible please send me 100 of each and Ill prove to you how bad they are. I bet I want catch but two or three boat loads of fish on em WOW those are AWESOME. You have a bait there that will go down in history as your bait and that cool in my book. If you can make them compatible with any jig head then it would catch on like wild fire!!!!!!!
    mo will try to put some in the mail to you. What colors would you like and what type of tail would you like?.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STUMP HUNTER View Post
    Looks to be a good bait. You have done a good job getting them ready, nice work.
    you don't know how long I've been waiting to make this type of bait we are very proud of it and I think it will do well. I haven't even had a chance to do anything with it really, but we will mess with it this see what we can come up with. Maybe some to color bodies.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the marabou tail....1/16 oz. Would be even better with a hair tail. They look great Snake....... Blue by the way is the go to color right now on my area lakes.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    I like the marabou tail....1/16 oz. Would be even better with a hair tail. They look great Snake....... Blue by the way is the go to color right now on my area lakes.
    blue is always a favorite color especially with chartreuse thank you for your compliment.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey I sure would like to get some of those the top an bottom ones looks great think I might just bite one of them!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast