Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bad day on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default bad day on stockton

wind was atrosus,bite was worse than that,fished the windy points, small fish.

fished back of coves,no fish slow trolled arround brush, small fish

fished brush along the bluffs, power lines, small fish saw a couple guys pitching jigs? towards the bank and every so often put one in the live well.

went up sons creek fished the few trees still left, better fish arround the trees. no keepers

oh well I got to go and nothing went wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out Beagle. Better then a day at work.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'd a sure rather been with you than working today, lol. At least you didn't get skunked and like you said nothing went wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

remember,a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work.we have been catching our fish on Pomme between 2 and 8 ft of water.seen some of the best fish of the year coming out now.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you that you got out. Here in st louis there is no wind at all and every time i was outside I wish I was out fishing. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

Post Thanks / Like

It will get better Michael.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, we need to get together on LOZ and see if we can't change you voodoo!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reports guys, you have helped me make up my mind on where to go tomorrow. I was thinking of bank fishing below the dam on Truman, I always seem to do well when their dumping water, but I see they have stopped the generators now, so I was thinking of Stockton, but Beagles just made me rethink that, Crappiedave has made me decide to try Pomme, what part of the lake were you fishing Dave?.

Also looks like Congratulations are in order to jackb good luck for you both for a long and happy life together.

Post Thanks / Like

why would you want to mess with your good luck on LOZ and bring bad luck to the best crappie lake in the USA......

Post Thanks / Like

hey Eeyore go on to truman,or tater lake, as long as you get to go it will be fun, catching is just a bonus, good luck to you. I think I will hit stockton lake again tomorrow, got a few more kinks to get out of my back,

it were a good day out, did not stay to long, did not want to get to tired, man take a couple week off and sit in a chair shore makes a feller

tired. oh well better days acommin.
    Last edited by beagle man; 09-28-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast