Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Well Do You Follow Instructions?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Well Do You Follow Instructions?

Six months ago at our "Get-Together" at Lake Eufaula, if you attended, you were given a ticket for the drawings. If you followed instructions, you still have your ticket. Remember? It very clearly stated on the ticket: "KEEP THIS COUPON"

If you followed instructions and still have your coupon, dig it out and see if you're a winner. I still have all the coupons deposited in the prize box and I will draw a coupon everyday until someone wins.

What's the prize? I dunno yet, but it will be something to do with fishing and will be worth your time to participate.

The first ticket number: 1716059

If no one submits the winning ticket by tomorrow evening around this time, I will draw another ticket and the previous ticket will be void.

Please don't tell me you threw away your ticket and you can't follow instructions:D
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I follow directions very well...however my Wife had our tickets and she doesn't follow directions that well

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Post Thanks / Like

Ticket? Ticket? What ticket? I have slept since then. First you must have a longterm memory and I can not remember what I had for breakfast today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cricket george View Post
    Ticket? Ticket? What ticket? I have slept since then. First you must have a longterm memory and I can not remember what I had for breakfast today.
    Don't forget to feed the crickets.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

The dog ate mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to the dump...Be back Later.......

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

I know we had at least 2, I dont remember what we did with them?
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like my number....I know it had a 7 in it. Looking like mad for it but might have put it through the washer.
    Stink you are a real case! LOL twice.

Post Thanks / Like

Stink, what will you think of next?? I'd say your safe, who saves old drawing stubs??

Post Thanks / Like

Well, there are over 100 tickets in the drawing box and I will keep posting one every evening. If just one single person kept their ticket (followed instructions) they will eventually win something. Like I said, not sure yet what the prize will be, but now I'm sorta leaning to a brand new 4x4 Mercedes Benz to get to those hard to get to places where we all love to fish. Perhaps a world cruise? Someone that has their ticket (followed instructions) let me know, the prize for doing so will be determined. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast