Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: baby Shad Stinger molds come today

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default baby Shad Stinger molds come today

okay guys I just got the baby Stinger Shad mold today and thank you jigtwins they are fantastic molds and I really enjoy shooting plastic with them. Today was my first I've enclosed a picture of them. I think were be able to shoot three different colors on one body let me know what you guys think.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

very nice

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen a minnow that looked like that,lol.To tell you the truth,I would like to see the most natural looking minnow that I guy could imitate.I think that with so many people throwing weird looking colors that if a fish saw one that looked like it should exactly that they would jump on it faster then some weird color.That's what I think anyway,lol.I may be stupid at times,but my mom thinks that I am smart,Ha
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Those are great Snake!

Can you do a yellow back and tail and a white or pearl belly?... kinda like the acid rain.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    very nice
    thank you they are definitely different, then all the other ones. It is a different body style on the same principle but definitely different . Have you tried to put 3 colors on one body yet.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azslabber View Post
    I've never seen a minnow that looked like that,lol.To tell you the truth,I would like to see the most natural looking minnow that I guy could imitate.I think that with so many people throwing weird looking colors that if a fish saw one that looked like it should exactly that they would jump on it faster then some weird color.That's what I think anyway,lol.I may be stupid at times,but my mom thinks that I am smart,Ha
    I think you're definitely right if you percent a certain color that they are feeding on you will deftly catch fish, providing that that's the actions if they want in color.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azslabber View Post
    I used to think like that but my experiance fishing for crappie has shown me different.....crappie will hit weird colors, and bright colors a lot better than they will something natural. I proved that pulling crankbaits this year....had some Bandits that were natural shad colored....no dice....put on a bright pink one or a orange one and bam....fill the live well up.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Those are great Snake!

Can you do a yellow back and tail and a white or pearl belly?... kinda like the acid rain.
    no problem on making a acid rain. I will try to make some of tomorrow and post them on here

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job on the stingers Snake....I relly like the colors on those on the bottom
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good snake!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast