Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Catching any????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catching any????

Hey fellas, its been a little while since I have posted here. I have been pretty busy duck hunting, but now that it is over with, I am ready to start fishin. I was wonderin if anybody has been doing any good around here lately??? I am thinkin about going somewhere around LR this weekend. Thanks fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

Winghunting I havent been to Ouachita this year so I dont know about up there but I am getting some good reports from Maumelle. If you go out there though be careful. The lake is down and there is a bunch of structure exposed that I never knew existed. Would be a great time to go out there and mark some of it with a gps and catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Gooch.......i haven't been to Ouachita in a while myself. My dad has been going over there pretty regular. He has been having a hard time catching any. He said its pretty rough right now. I might go and check out maumelle, or I might go to plum bayou, or the old river. Who knows. All I know is it is getting time to get on the water. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Went To Plum Bayoum Last Weekend The Water Is High & Muddy From The Recent Rains

Post Thanks / Like

If you are going to fish Plum Bayou right now, your best best is to hit the downstream end and fish right off the droppoffs early. Than move to the first laydown stucture in about 3-4 ft of water. The slabs have been holding there in the middle of the day.
    Try a green/chartruese or a black/white keeping zero slack in your line and fish SLOW!!!!!!
    The fresh muddy water has them scattered and just off the structure but still offers some good fishing. Good luck!!!!
    Midsouth Tackle Pro Staff
    "Home of the Super Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Hamilton is real slow, but were still catch'em on Greeson.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate it fellas

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy of mine was on Ouachita last weekend and said he found a crappie hole. So maybe it's about to pick up some.
    πνεύμα γέμισα