Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Creature Feature for Gills Mini Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Creature Feature for Gills Mini Swap

Want to run a short mini swap for bluegill lures. If this works out I will use the theme when my swapmeister number comes up here. I want each tyer to submit two different patterns. Putting a limit of 8 tyers on this one. So each tyer will submit a total of 14 jigs 7 of one pattern.

Posted a pic to give idea of what I am fiddling with. Everyone you see in the pic is a proven gill getter. The only thing they have in common is ultra chenille. Some have rabbit fur, squirrel, hackle and god knows what else palmered at the head.

Limitations will be nothing bigger than a 1/32 oz , if you use a worm pattern the tail must be ultra chennile. That is the only chenille that lasts as a worm. If you use chenille as body any type may be used.

These are easy and fast to tie so whipping out 14 of them should be quick work. Althogh intended for gill I have been catching bass on them.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

I love the swaps, especially the ones you run......But.... if I fish for gills it either with a cricket or a worm.....Tied my last little jig in swap 17.....:-)
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.

Post Thanks / Like

Cancelling this swap due to Ck3 memorial swap.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF